Little J is the best of the intense parts of both Critter and myself... in our stubbornness! My mom as been witness to him in action and I have had to hear her say time and time again, with a slight giggle, "Oh my God, It's Mollie!" I have heard stories galore from my MIL about Critter's antics so I know that the boy really doesn't stand a chance! He really has started to dig his heels in on things the last couple weeks. Whatever the situation, he'll argue the opposite. He'll pick a sentence and yell it at us over and over, stomping his foot. Quite dramtic this one is! It's so often at this point that I can tune his wails out pretty well. After all, it's hard to hear him screaming when I've gone out to the garage to get and chug a beer.... kidding! (sorta) Anyhow, I'm pretty good at chanting to myself "He's only two, He's only two". He goes to (or get's tossed INto, depending on how late in the day it is) his room when I am not able to distract him. He has toys in there, but he seems to been pretty affected by being removed from his activity or taken away from the family. He hates it. He wails. Sometimes to the point of hyperventilating! Of course I try not to let it get to this point. He really can be the sweetest thing. The way he grabs my head and aims his kiss just so.. He's adorable. I'll even admit he's cute when he's having a meltdown. I really don't know what the answer is. We have no one but ourselves to blame. I mean really.. we knew what we were like, and we knew the odds of getting another one like miss A. But we had another anyway. My sanity often flies out the window with this one. But damn, what a good trade.

No comments:
Post a Comment