Second apology goes to my hubby. I'm sorry I've been mood-swing girl and totally unavailable.
Third goes to my wonderful friends. I'm sorry that I dropped off the face of the earth this week.
I was crying last night about not having a life anymore... or anyone around who cared about what I want at any given moment during the day..... I think Crit was stumped as I said these words. He knows that's not me. I was always the one glad for the trade, making my life about the kids. Why its killing me so much this week? I don't know. I'm not sure what's going on with me. It's a vicious cycle that's for sure. I feel down so I don't go out. I don't go out because I'm down. My kids suffer. My hubby suffers. I'm not usually the one that wants to just crawl into bed all day and pretend no one else needs anything. Just that hump I need to get over I think. Get active again. It surely would help snap me out of things.I'm a person who needs to be around other people. Someone needs to drag my sorry ass out of this house...

2 comments:
Aww, Mollie... You need a hug, so consider yourself hugged!
Michelle
Next time you feel like this your sorry ass better be on the phone with me. Ya hear! And if I just so happen to actually be in town, I WILL drag your ass out of the house!
Sorry you were having a rough time my friend. Those are the worst sort of funks imaginable.
Hugs and non-gay kisses
Post a Comment