Jun 29, 2007

We escaped!!

We were finally all well so we ventured out with the playgroup today to see the new exhibit at the Austin Children's Museum. The theme was "The Big Game" and it was so cool! Gigantic everything. Chess, checkers, 4 in a Row... It was like a dream I once had where I shrunk. (ok. off topic. will save that for another day)

Now I had serious concerns how this would go since we have been on lockdown forever and a day. I usually spend the majority of my time looking for one child or another. But today (with only slight threatening) A stayed with her brother (and me and my camera) the whole day. I was surprised and proud of her!

Afterwards we went to Whole Foods for lunch and some playscape time. My kids were 100% wiped! (mommy too) That was more energy than we had exerted in a loooooog time. Very worth it though. We had a great time!











post signature

No comments: