That is how I'm feeling lately. Unbloggy. I seem to be more interested in playing with photos in photoshop lately when I sit down here. Besides, not a ton happening besides renaming ourselves "The Kendall Klinic". Do you think the post office will change our name on our box to this? Everyone is pretty much well now except for the lingering coughs. As someone told me, at least we didn't have to look out the window to beautiful sunny skies and read a message board full of "oh what fun at the playdate today" comments! It has rained relentlessly here. More than it has in years. My mold allergies have been insane. The rivers and lakes are flooded. People in areas had to be evacuated. And we haven't been able to even go out back and play for all the rain and what can now only be called a swamp! Oh and did I mention my mold allergies have been insane? I did manage to venture away from the sickies a few times to play with my camera. Except for one day during naps, I didn't get further than the back yard. But after weeks indoors, my backyard was paradise... rain and all.
My back porch...

Rain Rain Rain...

The Dog Run...

Lots of interesting Fungi...


Flooded roadways very closeby...


Drops into the yard... altered ;)

1 comment:
Unbloggy - some of us like to call it Seasonal Blogging Disorder or SBD. There's been a lot of that going around. If it weren't for my trip last week I wouldn't have anything to talk about. Hope it gets better - I always enjoy it when you post. :)
LOVE the pictures by the way - you have some amazing captures here; and an amazing eye for composition.
D
Post a Comment