May 27, 2007

Meet my new toy

(Cue Angelic Musiiiiiic..... NOW)


That's right kids... Much to the dismay of my hard working hubby, I finally got my new baby. A Nikon D40X with 18-135 Digital SLR Outfit. I am beyond happy. I'm a little terrified to take it out of the house. The lens is massive. (Compared to what I was used to) Now if I could only get the kids to smile pretty for the birdy instead of make faces or run the opposite way I'd be kickin fine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you missed an opportunity to take a photo with your wonderful new camera...of course you would have had an "old girl" for a model. (insert sad face here.) BUT, she would have been wearing a beautiful new necklace that already has a lot of sentimental value. (insert HUGE smiley face here.)
Enjoy your new camera!

Jenn said...

Soooo Jealous! But happy for you! :)

Jamielouwho said...

Yay, Yay, YAY!!!!! You so deserve it my friend!!