May 8, 2007

And I'm off!

I have had the strangest desire ever since I had kids to force a green thumb. No easy task. I was the one who was notorious for killing cactus! After many sufferings of the leafy persuasion (sadness), I have managed to at least keep a kitchen full of plants from biting the dust for a couple years now. But now I'm ready to venture outside. I must admit I'm a little bit TERRIFIED! I have, in the last few weeks, purchased some plants and flowers and potted them. They are still kickin' so far. So today I purchased some little baby gardenia plants to stick in the ground. When we moved into this house, there was a medium sized plant that I instantly fell in love with. It has just become huge the last year and with all the recent rain has gone bazerko!!


I'll dig some holes tomorrow. Wish me green luck!

post signature

No comments: