Apr 7, 2007

My big little girl.

I am really just so proud of my baby girl. She reads so well for a 5 year old not even yet in Kinder. Her favorite books, Junie B Jones are for first to third graders and she reads them quite well! At this moment she is playing with BrainPopJr online! By herself!! Reading all the links and stories etc. Tsk Tsk... She is going to be soooo bored in school!

I know why she's so advanced... We only allow her to watch certain shows. All learning driven and educational. That is what she prefers too! All kinds of stuff will be on and she finds the Zoboomafoo and Magic School Bus. TV has come a looooong way! Although I admit, this was pretty rockin'.



post signature

1 comment:

D said...

OH wow, I remember that one! So cool! Thanks for sharing!
D