Hi. My name is Mollie. I am the owner of this blog. I'm glad you could make your way through the mass amounts of cobwebs and visit. It seems that I had disappeared for a while and believe me, I felt terrible about it! I don't even know where to begin on explaining my absence. I have really felt the simplistic bug as of late and therefore have spent some time throwing things out and making trips to the local Goodwill. I also have spent some time digiscrapping again which I managed to get away from. I started a digi group on Meetup and have been having fun with our weekly challenges. We also started an eco-friendly board. A simple place to meet others of like mind and share ideas. I am really hoping this board takes off. I have the bug lately to change my ways. But mainly, my cause of distraction has been playgroups playgroups playgroups. Wow we've been busy! I'm loving it. So as I welcome myself back, I promise to try to not fall off the face of the beautiful green Earth again.
No comments:
Post a Comment