I didn't think about tears. I didn't have a picture of any children crying, but my Siamese, Mr. Rhett, tends to let a tear run if he's thinking about his lady love, Sophie in Florida. She's busy chasing lizards and won't give him the time of day. Sniff.
My first thought was tears when I saw what the theme was but I couldn't find any pictures of my boys crying when they were little! lol Beautiful pictures!!
10 comments:
Two good examples of salty. thanks for playing!
I didn't think about tears. I didn't have a picture of any children crying, but my Siamese, Mr. Rhett, tends to let a tear run if he's thinking about his lady love, Sophie in Florida. She's busy chasing lizards and won't give him the time of day. Sniff.
Very cool salt water tank... and I didn't think of tears, either. Great shot... love the blue eyes.
very creative and great pics...tears..thats sad but beautiful
very good take on the theme! My photo is up, please visit
Oh! Little ones' tears are so sad. Beautiful picture.
Tears are very salty. Love the picture of the tank. Happy weekend.
My first thought was tears when I saw what the theme was but I couldn't find any pictures of my boys crying when they were little! lol Beautiful pictures!!
Two beautiful photos, and one sad one! Great work!
Love the pictures of the tank. Nice ideas for the theme this week.
I played too.
http://photogfrog.livejournal.com/
Post a Comment