
I have to find something healthier to eat for these kids. I'm sick of processed junk! Goldfish=Crackers and Craisins=Dried Cranberries but what the hell is Tricalcium Phosphate and Ammonium Bicarbonate?? And why am I giving it to these little growing bodies? Fresh veggies and fruit, dips, light organic popcorn... I need ideas. First thing in my mind from when I was a kid was Ants On A Log. I have celery, organic PB and natural raisins. Perfect! I didn't dare attempt this with Little J, aka Mr Picky. But I forced it upon SweeBee for snack. She ate the first one making "the face" spouting 'ewww'. But she kept eating it mind you... Something she wouldn't have done if it weren't edible. I have to say that I enjoyed it as well. Maybe there is hope! Now to hit the internet for ideas and recipes. I can't just give them things because it's easy. No more junk!

No comments:
Post a Comment