
My Glare. It's unintentional. It's not on purpose. It's purely my thinking face. My thinking you're strange face. My wondering what could be wrong with you face. It's not angry. There is no malice behind the eyes. Not usually. It's inquisitive really. Are you OK? Do you need your helmet? Are you about to make me upset with that behavior? Consider it a warning. Straighten up before I really start to squint.

6 comments:
I love how black the backdrop is, but you were able to maintain the grays in your hair. Nicley cropped as well. over-all great image.
Great shot! Are you using a flash? If you are - stop it! ;)
The railing in the background is a bit distracting; you could burn that out in PS. I love the HIGHLIGHTS in your hair (hopefully that's what intrepidflame meant ;) ) And the look is priceless! It makes me want to straighten up and be good. :)
ha! i love it. I amke that face too, but I am afraid mine is even more obvious...
~Georgia
I think it looks like a thinking face. Mom's have that face a lot!
This is a great shot- you have a knack for self portraits.
Now there's a woman of intensity! Great shot.
At least you can say it is your thinking face. I just glare when i can't see because I am without my contacts. I love the higher contrast in this photo
Post a Comment