
I climbed into bed. Can barely keep my eyes open I tell him. He says he needs a shower. Off he goes, leaving me to watch an episode of Roseanne that I could recite every word to. No more than a few moments later, the 12yoMan crawls into bed. I was already half asleep but I start to get up anyway. He asks where I am going. 'Well I'm going to brush my teeth' I tell him on my way to the bathroom. 'You haven't brushed yours, why are you getting into bed?' I ask. He tells me he did and asks why I would think otherwise. I say 'because all this hair is still in the sink and didn't look as though it any went down the drain'. (I had just trimmed my bangs.) So what does this loving, adoring and caring man say? 'Oh well I didn't think I should bother rinsing the sink out until you had trimmed your OTHER eyebrow'.
Yes... He got hit many MANY times. And yes, he was giggling like a 12 year old the whoooole time.

2 comments:
ThAT is JUsT WRonG!!!! EVil Man, eviL!!!!
I just don't understand where that mean streak comes from...must be his father's side of the family.
You have a heavy cross to bear my dear daughter-in-law. Must close this site now as my sides are aching and lightening is about to strike me dead.
Post a Comment