As I fell into bed last night, I started to tell my husband, a.k.a. 12yoMan, that I just completed a blog entry featuring his Christmas tree antics. After he was done rolling his eyes and shaking his head at me, he said I wasn't even aware of the funnier part of the story. Apparently the truly humorous part occurred AFTER he dropped the (extremely heavy) box the length of the ceiling to the floor. Seems that was, in fact, a true accident. However, once he heard me call out the first time "Are you ok?", he was quick on his feet with the idea. 12yoMan flew down the ladder and maneuvered himself underneath said box in less than 30 seconds time, all the while trying to contain his laughter. What a scamp! I guess what is truly funny is wondering how long he would have laid there had I never come up the stairs! Oh gullible me...
No comments:
Post a Comment