What Christmas would be complete for a kid without a trip to the MALL to see Santa? UGh. Mall Santas. The line was horrendous! As we neared the front, we saw a sign that read 'No personal photography'... Ummm, yah right! Their photos cost $20+!! Camera in hand, I'm throwing a tantrum about it when a lady behind me says that her friend nearly got them fired the precious year for not allowing her to take her own pictures. 'Tell me more' I said. Apparently, and this makes total sense, the mall management does not want me pissed off and leaving the mall when I am told not to snap a picture. Alex wanted a picture of Santa and I certainly didn't want to pass up the opportunity to have a shot of Jordan screaming in his lap. So when it was our turn, prepared to launch into a threat to tattle on them, I hopped right in front of their camera and took a few of my own. I heard a couple 'excuse me ma'ams but I just ignored her and went on my way :)

Afterwards, we headed over to Picture People to get their free photo taken. Geez I get a lot of coupons from them. How do they make any money when people like me ONLY get the free shot every 3 months? The photographer was terrible and the kids were not helping. This picture is about a dozen shots in. No one screaming? That's a wrap!

Later that night we had Robin's birthday dinner. We went to yum yum Macaroni Grill where the kids were entertained by an Italian Singing Guitar-Strumming Santa named "sANta ClausAh"... Alexis asked why Santa had 'a rug on his beard' ;) Smart cookie that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment