3 shots for Alex and 4 for Jordan... I was armed and ready! I had sippy cups, snacks, toys, lollipops and hugs ready to go! They had so much fun before shots though. Dr Rawal is just sooooo awesome with them. She had a million questions about what Alexis eats, watches, plays, friends, on and on and I love that she talks to HER about it! She is the best pediatrician in ever I am convinced! I am not real happy that she may be moving to another office but I will sure follow her if at all possible.
Alexis had her appointment first. She is 75% for weight and 90% for height!?!? Where in the world she gets tall from is beyond me. We are average to short except for Gramp and maybe Uncle Paul. She had to do a vision test and then a hearing test. She wouldn't tell the poor nurse anything so they tried again with a different nurse and I guess she liked him better. Everything is perfect. We do have to go see the dentist sometime soon since she is 4 now. That should be interesting. Alexis jumped around a lot more for her shots than she did when she got her flu shot. The MMR made her really cry tho. She rolled over on the table and threw her arm around my neck. Poor thing!! Stopped crying about 30 seconds later when I had her hop down to get her lolli ;)
Jordan was next. His height was 45th% and weight was only 8%. I knew he was low but jeez! We talked about ways to get him to eat more. Make my own veggie bread (since he loves bread so much), maybe some ranch or ketchup dips for things, and lessen the milk and up the formula since his iron will probably be low due to not much meat. And I need to not accept that he doesn't like something and quit trying. I need to try things over and over. Jordan was NOT happy about his shots. He quit crying fairly quickly after I picked him up tho. Poor thing crashed out as soon as we hit the car which stinks because he hadn't eaten lunch yet... No wonder he is so underweight!! ;)
DISNEY VACAY - day 11
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment